|Children's Medical Services|
|Parents / Caregivers|
|Providers / Vendors|
For Health Care Providers:
CMS Care Coordinators are a resource to health care professionals who provide care for children and youth with special needs. CMS Care Coordination uses a medical home approach to health care. A medical home approach strives to assure that health care is comprehensive, coordinated, and continuous over time, easily accessible, comprehensive and family centered. A medical home approach is accomplished when care and treatment options are collaboratively decided and families feel included and valued.
This network includes physician specialists, audiologists, nutritionists, equipment providers, orthotics and prosthetics, pharmacists, and others.
- Identify community and state services and resources
- Coordinate access to pediatric specialty care
- Support a medical home approach
- Navigate options to help pay for health care
- Help coordinate transition to adult health care
Page last updated 5/16/16