Please click here to access the EMS Classroom.
Effective April 1, 2015, the virtual EMS Classroom will be offline while under-going a much needed modernization and update. We hope to have the virtual EMS classroom back on-line by September 2015. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience.
There are numerous continuing education offerings across the state, for additional information please contact your Regional EMS Director. A directory can be found on our website at: http://dph.georgia.gov/regional-ems-offices-0
PDF Files from the Infectious Disease Summit - November 12, 2014
Planning for Infectious Diseases
- presented by Cherie L. Drenzek, DVM, MS
Bloodborne and Respiratory Pathogens
- presented by Wendy Smith, MPH, MA
EMS: Transport and Care of Patients Ill with EVD
- presented by Alexander Isakov, MD, MPH, FACEP
Public Health Legal Authority
- presented by Zain Farooqui and Dawn M. Deidrich
Personal Protective Equipment
- presented by Chief Byron Kennedy, Ed.D. and Sam Shartar, RN, CEN