Georgia Clinical Transformation Team (GCT²)
The Georgia Clinical Transformation Team (GCT2) is a unique interdisciplinary collaboration among groups of various healthcare professionals within Georgia. GCT2 was created to collaborate on practice quality improvement and facilitation efforts around cardiac care, obesity, tobacco use and diabetes among Georgia adults through efficient use of healthcare technology and team-based care to improve the health and wellbeing of the population. Fundamental to this collaborative is the use of public health practices to implement health systems change through: 1) policies on the reporting of national quality measures, 2) adoption of systems change practices and 3) encouraging education on the prevention of chronic diseases using the Triple Aim Model. GCT2 partners include Alliant Quality, DCH Medicaid, GA-HITEC, GAFP, Georgia DPH, GAPHC, Georgia Chapter of ACP, GHA, GPHA and MAG
GCT2 hosts a monthly series of 30-minute webinars focused on quality improvement.
UPCOMING WEBINARS: If you would like to sign up for upcoming webinars, please follow this link to register. GCT2 webinars are held on the fourth Wednesday of every month from 12:30 to 1:00 pm EST.
PAST Webinars: View past webinars below or click the webinar titles to view the webinar on a new page!
- September Webinar #1: Medication Reconciliation and Medication Adherence
- September Webinar #2: Team Based Care Protocol – Systems for BP Control and the Role of the Pharmacists in Team Based Care
- July Webinar: ICD-10 and Accurate Coding for Maximum Reimbursement
- June Webinar: Stage 2 Meaningful Use – Are You Ready?
- May Webinar: Excelling in Diabetes and Cardiac Health Through PQRS Reporting
- April Webinar: Using a Team Approach to Improving Blood Pressure Control
- March Webinar: Using the PDSA Change Model to Increase Diabetes Control in Your Practice