Information for Physicians, Nurses, Dietitians, and other Health Care Providers
As a health care provider, you are a key partner in serving Georgia WIC participants. In this area, you will find information about recent changes in the Georgia WIC Program and access to new medical documentation forms and special formula resources.
Please click on the above image to view a brief video presentation about changes to the Georgia WIC Program and the impact on your medical practice.
Please click on the above image to view a brief video presentation of 4 case studies demonstrating how to complete the new Georgia WIC medical documentation forms.
WIC Formula Resources
This link takes you to copies of the new Georgia WIC medical documentation forms and information about the formulas authorized for use in the Georgia WIC Program.
WIC Food Packages
- Video for Participants- This link takes you to a video for participants about using new WIC vouchers at the grocery store.
- WIC Approved Foods List- This link takes you to a copy of the Georgia WIC Approved Foods List.
- The video and foods list are available in both English and Spanish.
Links to Partner Websites
- Georgia Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics
- Georgia Academy of Family Physicians
- GAFP home page
- GAFP’s Women, Infant and Children webpage
2 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30303