- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Healthy Places - Health Impact Assessment
- Georgia Health Policy Center – Health Impact Assessment
- Georgia Tech Center for Quality Growth and Regional Development (CQGRD)
- Health Impact Project
- Human Impact Partners (HIP)
- National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO) – Health Impact Assessment
- Promoting Equity through the Practice of Health Impact Assessment
- The Society of Practitioners of Health Impact Assessments (SOPHIA)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Online Analytical Statistical Information System (OASIS)
OASIS is a suite of interactive tools used to access the DPH's standardized health data repository currently populated with Vital Statistics, Georgia Comprehensive Cancer Registry, Hospital Discharge, Emergency Room Visit, Arboviral Surveillance, STD, and Population data. Additionally, OASIS provides the Youth Risk Behavior Survey and Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance Survey results.
Neighborhood Observation Checklist
DPH staff developed the Neighborhood Observation Checklist to help communities being redeveloped identify conditions that may affect public health during redevelopment, and evaluate the health impacts of redevelopment on neighborhood residents.