You are here
Monitoring and Evaluation Services
- Provide technical assistance and advice to health districts to improve STD related programs.
- Provide technical assistance to local and district health departments, colleges and universities, private medical practices and insurance companies on information regarding STDs.
- Work with health districts to reduce the error rates on submission forms as needed.
- Participate in planning and organizing program structure, policies, and procedures to meet organizational and programmatic objectives.
- Identifies, reviews, and updates policy and procedures as needed.
- Participates in writing the update of the STD policy and Procedure Manual
- Monitor compliance at IPP sites with IPP guidelines
- Monitors activities and coordinates services by staff to ensure effective utilization and cost effectiveness of practices in services delivery and documentation.
- Plans, coordinates, and implements STD training for health districts
- Conducts periodic program audits including review of records to ensure appropriate compliance with policy and procedure of STD section and current grantors.
- Conduct site visits to monitor and ascertain quality assurance of STD activities.