You are here
Learn About Immunization
- Immunization Action Coalition (IAC)
Provides extensive information on vaccines and the diseases they prevent, including photos, videos, statistics, state laws, and safety information.
- CDC Childhood Immunization Scheduler
Get a vaccination schedule for your children, based on their birthdates.
- Parents Guide to Childhood Immunizations
Print your own copy of this guide or send for a free copy.
- CDC Quick Reference Vaccines Chart
Quick reference to routinely available vaccines, including frequently asked questions and side effects of vaccines.
- Meningococcal Disease and College Students
In depth information and recommendations regarding meningitis disease, the vaccine, and college students.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
Among other immunization topics, links are provided to recent issues of the Immunize Georgia's Little Guys newsletters.
- U. S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
Comprehensive information about immunizations, including recommendations, laws, registries, and safety.
- A Parent’s Guide to Kids’ Vaccines
FDA Consumer Health Information pamphlet