You are here
- Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 12:00pm to 1:30pmDr.
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 1:00pm to 3:00pmAtlanta GA
The Board of Public Health will hold its December meeting for the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) on Tuesday, December 10, 2013. The meeting will be held via conference call.
- Monday, December 9, 2013 (All day) to Thursday, December 12, 2013 (All day)
Webinar will be offered on three dates:
Monday, December 9, 2013 5:00 – 6:00 pm
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:00 – 1:00 pm, or
Thursday, December 12, 2013 12:00 – 1:00 pm
- Thursday, November 21, 2013 (All day)
When you're ready, we are here. Make a quit attempt during the Great American Smokeout and beyond. Beginning on Nov.
- Monday, November 18, 2013 (All day) to Sunday, November 24, 2013 (All day)
- Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 5:00pm to 7:00pmAtlanta GA
This event is honoring the 20 years of injury and violence prevention by ECIC as well as recognizing honorees for their dedication and service to the center and injury prevention in the state of Georgia.
- Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 1:00pm to 3:30pmAtlanta GA
The Diabetes Community Action Coalition of Fulton County is sponsoring the "Take One Step to Stop Diabetes" event open to all Georgians and their loved ones interested in learning more than 50 ways to prevent diabetes and prediabetes (also known as bor
- Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 1:30pm to 3:30pmAtlanta GA
Purpose: Every day, about 100 people die from drug overdoses in the United States.
- Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 1:00pmAtlanta GA
- Tuesday, November 5, 2013 - 9:00am to 4:15pmMacon GA
The March of Dimes, in partnership with the Georgia Department of Public Health and Medical Center of Central Georgia, is launching the first-ever statewide Prematurity Awareness Summit. The purpose of the Summit is to inform, advance and leverage str