This course is designed for nurses, respiratory therapists, care managers, community health workers, school nurses, public health educators, health care technicians and those intending on becoming asthma educators.
You are here
- Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 7:30am to 4:00pmAtlanta GA
- Monday, April 28, 2014 - 10:00am to 4:00pmRiverdale GA
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 9:00am to 4:00pmJonesboro GAThis training will provide an overview on how to conduct a community needs assessment.
- Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 8:30am to 2:00pmDecatur GA
- Tuesday, April 8, 2014 - 1:00pm to 3:00pmAtlanta GA
- Tuesday, April 1, 2014 (All day) to Wednesday, April 2, 2014 (All day)Atlanta GA
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 12:00pm to 1:30pmAtlanta GA
With Dr. Tim McAfee, Office of Smoking and Health, CDC
Dr. Jean O'Connor, Georgia Department of Public Health
Check-in and lunch will begin at 11:30am
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 1:00pm to 3:00pmAtlanta GA
- Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 12:00pm to 1:30pmAtlanta GA
The Emory Public Health Training Center invites you to join us for the third lecture in our 5-part lecture series on Georgia's health priorities.
Models of Excellence Lecture Series:
- Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 4:30pm to 5:00pmAtlanta GA