Want to learn more about the Georgia’s Farm to School efforts in addressing childhood obesity by integrating healthy locally grown food and farm and gardening education programs to schools? Register today to attend the Georgia Farm to School and Presc
- Thursday, February 19, 2015 (All day) to Friday, February 20, 2015 (All day)Athens, GA
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 1:00pm to 3:00pmAtlanta, GA
- Friday, February 6, 2015 - 10:00am to 3:00pmAtlanta, GA
- Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 1:00pm to 3:00pmAtlanta, GA
- Tuesday, January 13, 2015 (All day) to Thursday, January 15, 2015 (All day)Savannah, GA
Check out the MAMCA website at www.mamca.org for additional information as it becomes available. We are currently looking for speakers for the MAMCA meeting, so if you have an interesting mosquito-rel
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014 - 1:00pm to 3:00pmAtlanta, GA
- Saturday, November 22, 2014 (All day)Altanta, GA
The American Diabetes Association (ADA) Altanta EXPO is FREE and includes health screenings, cooking demonstrations, product and service exhibitors, as well as leading experts talking about diabetes management, research and prevention.
- Saturday, November 8, 2014 - 1:00pm to 5:00pmAltanta, GA
- Saturday, November 8, 2014 (All day)Atlanta, GA
The 2014 Georgia Diabetes Symposium for Healthcare Professionals is a one day (8:30am-5pm) workshop available to professionals statewide. Registration fees are waived by professionals by utilizing the promotional code information.
- Friday, October 24, 2014 - 2:00pm
The Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) will be hosting a Twitter chat on Friday, Oct. 24, 2014 from 2 – 3 p.m. EST to discuss the importance of HIV treatment services and examine the recently launched Georgia CAPUS Care Portal.