First Lady Sandra Deal and 100 partners representing the public and private sectors from across the state will gather at GPB in Atlanta next Wednesday, August, 6, to launch Get Georgia Reading—Campaign for Grade-Level Reading.
You are here
- Wednesday, August 6, 2014 - 4:00pm to 6:00pmAtlanta GA
- Friday, July 25, 2014 - 9:00am to 11:00amTifton GA
- Monday, July 21, 2014 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Presenter: Sahar Salek,
REAL Program Manager
- Friday, June 27, 2014 - 9:00am to 5:00pmAtlanta GA
This interactive training will focus on enhancing communication skills in working with a variety of audiences.
- Friday, June 20, 2014 - 8:30am to 5:00pmDecatur GA
This course provides an overview of public health informatics, including an introduction of public health informatics, public health surveillance, national standards, interoperability, and emerging trends in informatics.
- Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 1:00pmAtlanta GA
ATLANTA – The Board of Public Health will hold its June meeting for the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) on Tuesday, June 10, 2014.
- Tuesday, June 3, 2014 - 10:00amAtlanta GA
ATLANTA – The Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) will seek public comment on the Georgia fiscal year 2014 Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant.
- Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 10:00am to 1:00pm
- Wednesday, May 21, 2014 (All day)Atlanta GA
In honor of Healthy Vision Month...
- Friday, May 16, 2014 - 9:00am to 5:00pmLawrenceville GA
This training introduces participants to the many applications of focus group in public health practice, including creating questions, facilitating groups and compiling data.