You are here
- Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 10:00am to 1:00pm
- Wednesday, May 21, 2014 (All day)Atlanta GA
In honor of Healthy Vision Month...
- Friday, May 16, 2014 - 9:00am to 5:00pmLawrenceville GA
This training introduces participants to the many applications of focus group in public health practice, including creating questions, facilitating groups and compiling data.
- Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 1:00pm to 3:00pmAtlanta GA
- Thursday, May 8, 2014 (All day)Atlanta GA
- Tuesday, May 6, 2014 - 12:00pm to 1:30pmAtlanta GA
- Friday, May 2, 2014 - 9:00am to 5:00pmLawrenceville GA
This training will provide an overview on how to conduct a community needs assessment.
- Thursday, May 1, 2014 (All day)
- Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 9:00am to 4:30pmJonesboro GAThis training will provide an overview of questionnaire design including: types of questionnaire methodologies; structure of questions and responses; guidelines for writing and pilot testing questions.
- Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 7:30am to 4:00pmAtlanta GA
This course is designed for nurses, respiratory therapists, care managers, community health workers, school nurses, public health educators, health care technicians and those intending on becoming asthma educators.