- Tuesday, December 9, 2014 - 1:00pm to 3:00pmAtlanta GA
- Saturday, November 22, 2014 (All day)Altanta GA
The American Diabetes Association (ADA) Altanta EXPO is FREE and includes health screenings, cooking demonstrations, product and service exhibitors, as well as leading experts talking about diabetes management, research and prevention.
- Saturday, November 8, 2014 - 1:00pm to 5:00pmAltanta GA
- Saturday, November 8, 2014 (All day)Atlanta GA
The 2014 Georgia Diabetes Symposium for Healthcare Professionals is a one day (8:30am-5pm) workshop available to professionals statewide. Registration fees are waived by professionals by utilizing the promotional code information.
- Friday, October 24, 2014 - 2:00pm
The Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) will be hosting a Twitter chat on Friday, Oct. 24, 2014 from 2 – 3 p.m. EST to discuss the importance of HIV treatment services and examine the recently launched Georgia CAPUS Care Portal.
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 8:00am to 4:00pmAtlanta GA
Roll Up Your Sleeve! Arm Yourself Against the Flu!
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014 (All day)Tucker GA
2014 Patient Empowerment Workshop (sponsored by the National Kidney Foundation) for all Georgia adults statewide with free admission and parking.
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 (All day) to Friday, October 17, 2014 (All day)Athens GA
It is getting to be that time of year again. The Georgia Mosquito Control Association annual meeting will take place on Oct 15-17 in Athens at the University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education. We have a great line-up of interesting speakers.
- Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 1:00pm to 3:00pmAtlanta GA
- Monday, October 6, 2014 (All day) to Wednesday, October 8, 2014 (All day)Buford GA
Georgia Infection Prevention Network (GIPN) 33rd Annual Conference
Oct. 6 - 8, 2014
Legacy Lodge/Lake Lanier Islands Resort