2014 Patient Empowerment Workshop (sponsored by the National Kidney Foundation) for all Georgia adults statewide with free admission and parking.
You are here
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014 (All day)Tucker GA
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 (All day) to Friday, October 17, 2014 (All day)Athens GA
It is getting to be that time of year again. The Georgia Mosquito Control Association annual meeting will take place on Oct 15-17 in Athens at the University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education. We have a great line-up of interesting speakers.
- Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 1:00pm to 3:00pmAtlanta GA
- Monday, October 6, 2014 (All day) to Wednesday, October 8, 2014 (All day)Buford GA
Georgia Infection Prevention Network (GIPN) 33rd Annual Conference
Oct. 6 - 8, 2014
Legacy Lodge/Lake Lanier Islands Resort
- Thursday, October 2, 2014 - 11:00amAtlanta GA
EMS Zoning Plan Recommendation from the Southwest Georgia Region 8 EMS Council
- Saturday, September 27, 2014 - 10:00am to 2:00pm
Click on link to locate a take-back site in your community.
- Thursday, September 25, 2014 (All day) to Friday, September 26, 2014 (All day)Atlanta GA
What is Stigma? How does it impact Gay Men? What role does stigma play in the transmission of STIs like HIV and Syphilis?
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014 (All day)Atlanta GA
- Friday, September 19, 2014 - 9:00am to 4:30pmAthens GA
Check in and registration will begin at 8:00am
- Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 9:00am to 5:00pmAthens GA