You are here
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014 (All day)Atlanta GA
- Friday, September 19, 2014 - 9:00am to 4:30pmAthens GA
Check in and registration will begin at 8:00am
- Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 9:00am to 5:00pmAthens GA
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014 - 1:00pm to 3:00pmAtlanta GA
- Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 1:00pm to 3:00pmAtlanta GA
- Wednesday, August 6, 2014 - 4:00pm to 6:00pmAtlanta GA
First Lady Sandra Deal and 100 partners representing the public and private sectors from across the state will gather at GPB in Atlanta next Wednesday, August, 6, to launch Get Georgia Reading—Campaign for Grade-Level Reading.
- Friday, July 25, 2014 - 9:00am to 11:00amTifton GA
- Monday, July 21, 2014 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Presenter: Sahar Salek,
REAL Program Manager
- Friday, June 27, 2014 - 9:00am to 5:00pmAtlanta GA
This interactive training will focus on enhancing communication skills in working with a variety of audiences.
- Friday, June 20, 2014 - 8:30am to 5:00pmDecatur GA
This course provides an overview of public health informatics, including an introduction of public health informatics, public health surveillance, national standards, interoperability, and emerging trends in informatics.