The 2014 Georgia Diabetes Symposium for Healthcare Professionals is a one day (8:30am-5pm) workshop available to professionals statewide. Registration fees are waived by professionals by utilizing the promotional code information.
- Saturday, November 8, 2014 (All day)Atlanta GA
- Friday, October 24, 2014 - 2:00pm
The Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) will be hosting a Twitter chat on Friday, Oct. 24, 2014 from 2 – 3 p.m. EST to discuss the importance of HIV treatment services and examine the recently launched Georgia CAPUS Care Portal.
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 8:00am to 4:00pmAtlanta GA
Roll Up Your Sleeve! Arm Yourself Against the Flu!
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014 (All day)Tucker GA
2014 Patient Empowerment Workshop (sponsored by the National Kidney Foundation) for all Georgia adults statewide with free admission and parking.
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 (All day) to Friday, October 17, 2014 (All day)Athens GA
It is getting to be that time of year again. The Georgia Mosquito Control Association annual meeting will take place on Oct 15-17 in Athens at the University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education. We have a great line-up of interesting speakers.
- Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 1:00pm to 3:00pmAtlanta GA
- Monday, October 6, 2014 (All day) to Wednesday, October 8, 2014 (All day)Buford GA
Georgia Infection Prevention Network (GIPN) 33rd Annual Conference
Oct. 6 - 8, 2014
Legacy Lodge/Lake Lanier Islands Resort
- Thursday, October 2, 2014 - 11:00amAtlanta GA
EMS Zoning Plan Recommendation from the Southwest Georgia Region 8 EMS Council
- Saturday, September 27, 2014 - 10:00am to 2:00pm
Click on link to locate a take-back site in your community.
- Thursday, September 25, 2014 (All day) to Friday, September 26, 2014 (All day)Atlanta GA
What is Stigma? How does it impact Gay Men? What role does stigma play in the transmission of STIs like HIV and Syphilis?