Scheduled Educational and Training Opportunities in Georgia
Call the TB Nurses at 404-657-2634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org more information.
Training Opportunities from the Southeastern National Tuberculosis Center (SNTC)
SNTC offers a variety of TB-related training developed in response to the identified needs of TB care providers in the southeast region, including:
- TB courses at SNTCs clinical training site
- Courses and workshops throughout the region
- Web and audio conferencing
- Online courses (coming soon)
Self Study Resources
Archived Webinars & Online Courses from the Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers & Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Topics include (but are not limited to) treatment, adherence, MDR-TB & XDR-TB, TB/HIV-AIDS, Program Evaluation, Pediatrics, Laboratory, History, Medications & Adverse Reactions, Nontuberculosis (NTM) Mycobacterium, Medical Management of LTBI & Active TB Disease and Infection control.
- Southeastern National Tuberculosis Center (SNTC)
- Heartland National Tuberculosis Center
- Northeastern Regional Training & Medical Consultation Consortium
- Francis J. Curry National Tuberculosis Center