WIC Eligibility Assessment
Based on your responses, you may not be eligible because you need to:
- Be Pregnant
- Breastfeed an infant less than 12 months old;
- Not breastfeeding and had a pregnancy that ended less than 6 months ago;
- Have a child (including foster children) under age 5 (includes fathers or grandparents raising children);
- Currently receive Medicare, Food Stamps/SNAP, TANF,
- Currently receive WIC benefits from another state.
To verify your eligibility status, please call or visit your local WIC office. Call 1-800-228-9173 or use the
Clinic Listing to find a office near you.
We thank you for using the WIC Eligibility Assessment. You may view the assessment again or return to our website.
Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
2 Peachtree Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Participants should call: 1-800-228-9173