Breast and Cervical Cancer Program: Eligibility Information
Am I Eligible for Services?
Featured below are program eligibility requirements and a general list of services provided by the Georgia Breast and Cervical Cancer Program (BCCP).
The Georgia Breast and Cervical Cancer Program provides services to adults who meet these requirements featured below.
- Georgia resident
- Income: Annual income is not greater than 200% of the FPL
- No health insurance
- Age: 40-64 years old for breast cancer screening (mammogram).
- Age: 21-64 years old for cervical cancer screening.
Services provided by the Georgia Breast and Cervical Cancer Program (BCCP) include:
- Clinical breast examinations
- Pelvic examinations
- Pap tests
- Mammograms (if 40-64 years old)
- Diagnostic evaluation, if results are abnormal.
- Referrals to treatment through the Women’s Health Medicaid Program.
Where Would I Find Services in My Area?
To access services, please call your local county public health department.
Information regarding the Georgia Breast and Cervical Cancer Program (BCCP) may also be obtained from the Department of Public Health, Office of Cancer Screening and Treatment Unit by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (404) 657-7735.