- Measles Questions & Answers: For Parents and Caregivers
- Vaccines for Teens Teaching Sheet /Spanish -a teaching sheet describing 7 vaccinations especially recommended for adolescents.
- "Hop to It!"/Spanish-childhood and adolescent immunization schedule
- "GRITS---Keeping Georgians Healthy" -information on how the immunization registry helps families and the state of Georgia stay healthy.
- Hay que Vacunarlos!- general information on vaccines, forms for school, and on the diseases vaccines prevent. (NEW) /
- (NEW)- provides up-to-date information on vaccine-related issues.
- Parent Teaching Sheet/ Spanish
- Parent Flyer/ Spanish
- Immunization Action Coalition (IAC) -Provides extensive information on vaccines and the diseases they prevent, including photos, videos, statistics, state laws, and safety information.
- CDC Childhood Immunization Scheduler -Get a vaccination schedule for your children, based on their birthdates.
- Parents Guide to Childhood Immunizations -Print your own copy of this guide or send for a free copy.
- CDC Quick Reference Vaccines Chart -Quick reference to routinely available vaccines, including frequently asked questions and side effects of vaccines
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta -Among other immunization topics, links are provided to recent issues of the Immunize Georgia's Little Guys newsletters.
- U. S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) -Comprehensive information about immunizations, including recommendations, laws, registries, and safety.
- A Parent’s Guide to Kids’ Vaccines
FDA Consumer Health Information pamphlet
Page Last Updated 07/01/20