ATLANTA – The Board of Public Health will hold its December meeting for the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) on Tuesday, December 10, 2013. The meeting will be held via conference call.
Latest News from PHWEEK
AIDSVu, an online interactive HIV mapping tool created by Emory University's Rollins School of Public Health, was highlighted Monday during the White House's observance of World AIDS Day. The tool is powered in part by DPH data.
The West Georgia Rape Crisis Center works with children, parents, schools and communities to teach how kids can stay safe and eliminate bullying. The goal is to eliminate the cycle of violence and harm bullying can cause.
Georgia SHAPE has traveled about 3,000 miles since May, the equivalent of a trip from Atlanta to El Paso, Texas, and back. Along the way, the program has reached thousands of Georgians about the importance of keeping kids fit and healthy.
- Is there an older driver in your life? Learn about DPH's program to keep them safe and active t.co/rYQezDofLM
- It's Older Driver Safety Awareness Week. Great resources on keeping older adults safe and active in their communities t.co/nwH07GQTqJ
- RT @NHTSAgov: If you’re thinking of hosting a holiday party this year, keep non-alcoholic drinks on hand for your sober #designateddriver.
- December 9, 2013 to December 12, 2013
Webinar will be offered on three dates:
- December 10, 2013Atlanta GA
The Board of Public Health will hold its December meeting for the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) on Tuesda
- December 12, 2013Dr.
- 1 of 2
- next ›