March Is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month Take Charge of Your Life. Get Screened.
Latest News from PHWEEK
If a disaster were to strike your community, would you be ready? One of the most important things you can do right now is to build an emergency supply kit or go kit. Unfortunately, most people usually learn the importance of having one of these kits the hard way.
ATLANTA – The Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) encourages Georgia residents to be extremely cautious when participating in health-related telephone surveys. Several residents have complained to DPH about suspicious phone calls.
ATLANTA – The Board of Public Health will hold its February meeting for the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) on Thursday, February 20, 2014. The meeting will be held via conference call.
Subscribe to our Newsletters
- RT @CDC_NCEZID: Going to another country for spring break? Follow these tips to reduce your risk of illness or injury abroad t.co/XJ…
- DYK? Black and Asian men in GA are at higher risk of colorectal cancer. Take charge of your health. Get screened. t.co/4NF8mwGhd4
- When Herman Anderson was diagnosed with colorectal cancer at age 62, he had never been screened. Now he knows better. t.co/MUAaQyDJzs
- April 8, 2014Atlanta GA
- April 22, 2014Jonesboro GAThis training will provide an overview on how to conduct a community needs assessment.
- April 29, 2014Jonesboro GAThis training will provide an overview of questionnaire design including: types of questionnaire methodologies; str