March Is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month Take Charge of Your Life. Get Screened.
Latest News from PHWEEK
ATLANTA – The Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) encourages Georgia residents to be extremely cautious when participating in health-related telephone surveys. Several residents have complained to DPH about suspicious phone calls.
ATLANTA – The Board of Public Health will hold its February meeting for the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) on Thursday, February 20, 2014. The meeting will be held via conference call.
Subscribe to our Newsletters
- Don’t assume an #STD test is part of your physical exam. Ask your doctor to get the test or find a testing site: t.co/xftTe4Uqhr
- State STD Director Michelle Allen is known nationwide for her dedication to awareness & prevention of #STDs t.co/4m74zxB4qb
- Does stress keep you up at night? Nip it in the bud w/ these helpful tips! t.co/MQXIJ23HYM #8hoursofstressfreesleep #StressFreeApril
- April 29, 2014Jonesboro GAThis training will provide an overview of questionnaire design including: types of questionnaire methodologies; str
- May 1, 2014
- May 2, 2014Lawrenceville GA
This training will provide an overview on how to conduct a community needs assessment.