Rules and Regulations:
The Georgia Department of Public Health passed rules and regulations affecting all children entering schools and childcare facilities.
- DPH Rules and Regulations for Schools and Childcare Facilities, Chapter 511-2-2
- Policy Guide 3231REQ, Vaccine Requirements for Attending Facilities and Schools in Georgia (form 3231)
- Policy Guide 3231INS, Standards for Issuing and Filing Certificates of Immunization -Official Georgia Code Related to Immunizations
Click on links, type in section number, and select full-text button below the search field to view each of these code sections.
- Section 20-2-771 - Requirements for Attendance at Child Care/School Facilities and Certification of Immunizations
- Section 49-4-182 & Section 49-4-183 - Immunization Requirements for the Georgia Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Program
- Section 31-12-3.1 - Immunization Registry Law
Forms and Brochures
- Form 3258 - Immunization Guidelines for Child Care Facility Operators and School Personnel.
- Georgia Department of Public Health Certificate of Immunization (3231)
- Child and Teen Immunization Schedule
- Summary of Recommendations for Childhood Immunization
- Summary of Georgia Immunization Requirements for Child Care & School Attendance
- "Hop to It!" /Spanish -Childhood and adolescent immunization schedule
- Vaccines for Teens Teaching Sheet /Spanish -A teaching sheet describing 7 vaccinations especially recommended for adolescents.
- Give 'Em Your Best Shot-brochure /Spanish
- New 7th Grade Immunization Requirements- Parent Flyer /Spanish-Parent Teaching Sheet /Spanish
- Guide For School Nurses & Public Health Nurses