Rapidly respond to public health emergencies through assessment and reduction of environmental health threats to human health.
Environmental Health Emergency Response Manual
Environmental Health Training in Emergency Response (CDC's EHTER)
Flood - Cleanup Guide
Flood - Prevent Potential Health Problems
Food - Safety Tips for Snow Storm Affected Areas (USDA)
Food - Safety Tips During Power Outages (USDA)
Georgia Emergency Management Agency (GEMA)
Incident Command System (ICS) Resource Center (FEMA)
Mold Prevention After a Disaster (YouTube Video)
Strike Teams - Overview
Strike Teams - Map
Water Interruption Brochure
- Prevent communicable disease and contamination of food and water.
- Develop and monitor environmental health information.
- Inspect and control sanitation measures.
- Ensure safe water and wastewater disposal.
- Control disease vectors and potential epidemics.
- Facilitate laboratory testing of food and water.
- Inspect facilities and shelters.
Page last updated 07/15/16