- Vaccines for Children (VFC)
- Georgia Immunization Registry (GRITS)
- Perinatal Hepatitis B
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases
Training/Education (for access to IPC, Train the Trainer and Educational Training Presentations contact DPHfirstname.lastname@example.org)
- Measles Questions & Answers: For Parents and Caregivers
- Flu Posters for every season
- Hop to It (English/ Spanish)- recommended childhood/adolescent vaccines
- Word To The Wise- recommended adult vaccines
New 7th Grade Immunization Requirements
- Parent Teaching Sheet / Spanish Parent Teaching Sheet
- Parent Flyer /Spanish Parent Flyer
- Give 'Em Your Best Shot /Spanish
- Policy Guide 3231 INS
- Policy Guide 3231 REQ
Immunization Schedules and Recommendations
- Adult Immunization Schedule
- Child and Teen Immunization Schedule
- Eligibility Criteria for Vaccines Supplied by the GA Immunization Office for Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Vaccine Supply Decision Guide
- Vaccines for Teens Teaching Sheet /Spanish Version - A teaching sheet describing 7 vaccinations especially recommended for adolescents
- Guidelines for Vaccinating Pregnant Women
- Strategies for Increasing Adult Vaccination Rates- CDC site outlining such strategies as standing orders, record reminders, and patient education
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System
- VAERS Form
- Policy for Reporting Vaccine Adverse Events -Private providers should send VAERS reports to the Rockville, Maryland address found on the form.Public health departments should send VAERS reports to the GA Immunization Program.
- Table of Reportable Events Following Vaccination -Particular events occurring after vaccinations which should be reported to VAERS.
- National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP): Vaccine Injury Table -Definitions of events occurring after immunizations which may qualify for compensation under this program.
Forms and Documents
- Refusal to Vaccinate /Spanish
- Standards Nurse Agents
- Request for Immunization Forms (form 3184) -Health care providers may use this request form to order: Certificates for School / Child Care Attendance; Parent and Child Education Materials; Immunization Record Forms; and Report and Request Forms.
For information about Vaccine Information Statements, recommendations for their use, questions & answers, or if you wish to download Vaccine Information Statements or need them in languages other than English, see the Immunization Action Coalition web site
Georgia Vaccine Administration Record -This form can be used in paper charts to document doses of vaccine administered; the client's VFC eligibility for that dose; and information on the VIS. A page is also included which is designed to document adverse reactions.
Vaccine Administration Techniques Review
- Georgia DPH Resource Billing Manual
- Suggested Training for student Nurses in a Public Health Setting. -Orientation to immunizations and vaccine preventable diseases prior to student beginning clinical experience
- Immunize Georgia Newsletter -The Immunize Georgia Newsletter is mailed out three times per year and provides up-to-date information on vaccine-related issues
- Georgia Composite Medical Board. -Interested in becoming a Flu Vaccine provider in Georgia, visit the Georgia Composite Medical Board website for details
- Six Common Misconceptions about Vaccination - and How to Respond to Them
- Immunization Action Coalition: Answering Immunization Critics -Responding to a number of different concerns parents may have about vaccines.
- The "Pink Book" -(Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases) CDC - order the book or print materials directly from the website.
- Recommendations of the ACIP -The most current recommendations from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and links to related articles in the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
- National Network for Immunization Information -Information for parents and health professionals on immunization science and immunization issues, including "Communication with Patients about Immunizations" Resource Kit.