- Vaccines for Children (VFC)
- Georgia Immunization Registry (GRITS)
- Perinatal Hepatitis B
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases
Training/Education (for access to IPC, Train the Trainer and Educational Training Presentations contact email@example.com)
New 7th Grade Immunization Requirements
- Parent Teaching Sheet /Spanish Parent Teaching Sheet
- Parent Flyer /Spanish Parent Flyer
- Give 'Em Your Best Shot /Spanish
- Policy Guide 3231 INS
- Policy Guide 3231 REQ
Immunization Schedules and Recommendations
- Adult Immunization Schedule
- Child and Teen Immunization Schedule
- Eligibility Criteria for Vaccines Supplied by the GA Immunization Office for Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Vaccine Supply Decision Guide
- Vaccines for Teens Teaching Sheet /Spanish Version - A teaching sheet describing 7 vaccinations especially recommended for adolescents
- Guidelines for Vaccinating Pregnant Women
- Strategies for Increasing Adult Vaccination Rates- CDC site outlining such strategies as standing orders, record reminders, and patient education
- VAERS Form
- Policy for Reporting Vaccine Adverse Events
- Private providers should send VAERS reports to the Rockville, Maryland address found on the form.
- Public health departments should send VAERS reports to the GA Immunization Program.
Particular events occurring after vaccinations which should be reported to VAERS.
Definitions of events occurring after immunizations which may qualify for compensation under this program.
Forms and Documents
Health care providers may use this request form to order: Certificates for School / Child Care Attendance; Parent and Child Education Materials; Immunization Record Forms; and Report and Request Forms.
For information about Vaccine Information Statements, recommendations for their use, questions & answers, or if you wish to download Vaccine Information Statements or need them in languages other than English, see the Immunization Action Coalition web site
This form can be used in paper charts to document doses of vaccine administered; the client's VFC eligibility for that dose; and information on the VIS. A page is also included which is designed to document adverse reactions.
Vaccine Administration Techniques Review
Orientation to immunizations and vaccine preventable diseases prior to student beginning clinical experience
The Immunize Georgia Newsletter is mailed out three times per year and provides up-to-date information on vaccine-related issues
Interested in becoming a Flu Vaccine provider in Georgia, visit the Georgia Composite Medical Board website for details
- Six Common Misconceptions about Vaccination - and How to Respond to Them
- Immunization Action Coalition: Answering Immunization Critics
Responding to a number of different concerns parents may have about vaccines.
(Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases) CDC - order the book or print materials directly from the website.
The most current recommendations from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and links to related articles in the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
Information for parents and health professionals on immunization science and immunization issues, including "Communication with Patients about Immunizations" Resource Kit.