Minimize illnesses and injuries associated with contaminated or hazardous conditions in or around swimming pools.
- Reduce substantial health hazards and other risk factors that lead to illness or injury through training and enforcement.
- Conduct compliant investigations associated with swimming pools, spas and recreational waterparks.
- Perform compliance inspections on all regulated facilities to ensure adherence to design, operation and maintenance rules.
Map of Counties With/Without State Regulations (archive file)
Pool Owner/Operator Resources:
- Pool Operator Training Courses
- Construction Plan Review
- Construction Application
- Operation Application
- Inspection Form
- Hydraulic Analysis Form
- Well Water Info
- Fecal Incident Chart
- CDC Healthy Swimming Program
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission - Pool Safety
Hydrostatic pressure, a force caused by the build up
of underground water pressure, can lift an empty
swimming pool out of the ground.