Minimize illnesses and injuries associated with contaminated or hazardous conditions in or around swimming pools.
* There is a 4-month implementation period for new pool construction and remodeling activities. Enforcement begins May 31, 2017. Owners/operators of existing pools will be given a reasonable period of time to comply with applicable changes in the amended rules.
Pool Owner/Operator Resources:
- Pool Operator Training Courses
- Construction Plan Review
- Construction Application
- Operation Application
- Inspection Form
- Hydraulic Analysis Form
- Well Water Info
- CDC Healthy Swimming Program
- Diarrheal Fecal Incident - Steps for Hyperchlorination
- Fecal Incident Chart
- Health and Saftey Swimming Poster
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission - Pool Safety
- Reduce substantial health hazards and other risk factors that lead to illness or injury through training and enforcement.
- Conduct complaint investigations associated with swimming pools, spas and recreational waterparks.
- Perform compliance inspections on all regulated facilities to ensure adherence to design, operation and maintenance rules.
Last updated 3/14/17