The DENV Detect IgM Capture ELISA is for the qualitative detection of IgM antibodies to DENV recombinant antigens (DENRA) in serum for the presumptive clinical laboratory diagnosis of Dengue virus infection.
Gold top SST tube, centrifuge*
Tiger top SST tube, centrifuge*
*Allow blood to clot at 20-25°C for 30 to 60 minutes prior to centrifuging.
Store serum at 20-25°C for up to eight hours after collection.
Serum separated from the clot can be maintained at refrigerated temperature (2-8°C) during transit for no more than 48 hours after collection.
Serum separated from the clot can be aliquoted, stored frozen (-20°C or colder) and shipped with dry ice.
Acceptable Specimen Type(s)
- GPHL Apollo Web Portal
- For manual orders, download the
- Missing testing requisition
- Missing minimum of 2 patient identifiers
- Improper labeling
- Improper storage/transport of specimen
- No specimen received (empty collection tube).
- Wrong specimen type
- Grossly hemolyzed or lipemic samples
- Samples containing particulate matter
- Samples exhibiting obvious microbial contamination
5-7 business days
Turnaround times may be affected by the scale of the event
31704-0 (Order code: 1585)