Food Service

 UPDATE:  Download this pdf file.COVID-19 Guidance for Restaurants

Contact Environmental Health

Frequently Asked Questions

For COVID-19 related complaints about restaurants or pools, contact the County Environmental Health Office.

For complaints, record requests, services, inspections, exams, or other locally-related questions, contact your County Environmental Health Office:
Download this pdf file.Download pdf with county numbers and staff names  or
View phone numbers as webpage.

COVID Hotline: (844) 442-2681

After Hours Public Health Emergencies
1-866-PUB-HLTH (782-4584)

Download this pdf file.Non-Public Health Environmental Related Contacts Brochure

COVID-19 Guidance for Pools, Download this pdf file.Water Parks Download this pdf file.Restaurants, Download this pdf file.Tourist Accommodations , and Download this pdf file.Body Art Studios .

State Office 
NOTE: We are unable to address restaurant questions/complaints and we are unable to provide local records; please contact your County Env Health Office)