Health Care Professionals
NEWS and HIGHLIGHTS
- Affidavit of Religious Objection to Immunization (Updated)
- Affidavit of Religious Objection to Immunization-Spanish (NEW)
- Hepatitis A Letter to Providers
- Hepatitis A Fact Sheet
- MCV4 Parent Letter
- MCV4 Poster
- Vaccines for Children (VFC)
- Georgia Immunization Registry (GRITS)
- Perinatal Hepatitis B
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases
Training/Education (for access to IRC, Train the Trainer and educational training presentations, please email the Immunization Program at DPHemail@example.com)
- Measles Questions & Answers: For Parents and Caregivers
- Flu Posters for every season
- Hop to It (English/ Spanish)- recommended childhood/adolescent vaccines
- Word To The Wise (English/Spanish)- recommended adult vaccines
- Provider Resources for Vaccine Conversations With Parents
- Diseases and the Vaccines that Prevent Them
7th Grade Immunization Requirements
- Tdap/MCV4 Parent Teaching Sheet (English/Spanish)
- Tdap/MCV4 Parent Flyer (English/Spanish)
- Give 'Em Your Best Shot (English/Spanish)
- Policy Guide 3231 INS
- Policy Guide 3231 REQ
Immunization Schedules and Recommendations
- Adult Immunization Schedule
- Child and Adolescent Immunization Schedule
- Eligibility Criteria for Vaccines Supplied by the GA Immunization Office for Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Vaccine Supply Decision Guide
- Vaccines for Teens Teaching Sheet (English/Spanish)- teaching sheet describing 7 vaccinations especially recommended for adolescents
- Guidelines for Vaccinating Pregnant Women
- Immunization Information For Adults
Forms and Documents
- Refusal to Vaccinate (English/Spanish)
- Standards Nurse Agents
- Request for Immunization Forms (form 3184)- healthcare providers may use this request form to order: Certificates for School/Child Care Attendance; Parent and Child Education Materials; Immunization Record Forms; and Report and Request Forms.
For information about Vaccine Information Statements, recommendations for their use, questions & answers, or if you wish to download Vaccine Information Statements or need them in languages other than English, see the Immunization Action Coalition web site.
Georgia Vaccine Administration Record- this form can be used in paper charts to document doses of vaccine administered; the client's VFC eligibility for that dose; and information on the VIS. A page is also included which is designed to document adverse reactions.
Vaccine Administration Techniques Review
- Suggested Training for student Nurses in a Public Health Setting- Orientation to immunizations and vaccine preventable diseases prior to student beginning clinical experience.
- Immunize Georgia Newsletter- Provides up-to-date information on vaccine-related issues.
- Georgia Composite Medical Board- Interested in becoming a Flu Vaccine provider in Georgia, visit the Georgia Composite Medical Board website for details.
- Common Vaccine Safety Concerns
- Immunization Action Coalition: Answering Immunization Critics- Responding to a number of different concerns parents may have about vaccines.
- The "Pink Book"/(Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases) CDC- Order the book or print materials directly from the website.
- Recommendations of the ACIP- The most current recommendations from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and links to related articles in the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR).
Page Last Updated 05/27/2020