Enzyme Immunoassay for the qualitative determination of IgM antibodies to measles virus in human serum. For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay (EIA)
Collect in gold top SST tube, centrifuge.
Collect in tiger top SST tube, centrifuge.
Serum separated from the clot can be maintained at refrigerated temperature (2-8°C) during transit for no more than five days after collection.
Serum separated from the clot can be aliquoted, stored frozen (-20°C or colder) and shipped with dry ice.
Acceptable Specimen Type(s)
- GPHL Apollo Web Portal
- For manual orders, download the
- Improper specimen labeling
- Missing written testing requisition form
- Missing minimum of 2 patient identifiers
- Discrepancy between patient name on the specimen and requisition form
- Specimen damaged, broken, or leaked in transit
- Specimen grossly hemolyzed, lipemic, turbid, or contaminated
- Incorrect sample type
- Specimens with microbial growth
5-7 business days
25421-9 (Order code: 1525)