Schools and Childcare
Rules and Regulations:
The Georgia Department of Public Health passed rules and regulations affecting all children entering schools and childcare facilities.
- DPH Rules and Regulations for Schools and Childcare Facilities, Chapter 511-2-2 (Updated)
- Policy Guide 3231REQ, Vaccine Requirements for Attending Facilities and Schools in Georgia (REV. 07/2020)
- Policy Guide 3231INS, Standards for Issuing and Filing Certificates of Immunization -Official Georgia Code Related to Immunizations (REV. 07/2021)
Click on links, type in section number, and select full-text button below the search field to view each of these code sections.
- Section 20-2-771 - Requirements for Attendance at Child Care/School Facilities and Certification of Immunizations
- Section 49-4-182 & Section 49-4-183 - Immunization Requirements for the Georgia Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Program
- Section 31-12-3.1 - Immunization Registry Law
Forms and Brochures
- Affidavit of Religious Objection to Immunization (REV. 06/2019)
- Affidavit of Religious Objection to Immunization Spanish (REV. 06/2019)
- Notifiable Disease Reporting
- Measles Questions & Answers: For Parents and Caregivers
- Form 3258 - Immunization Guidelines for Child Care Facility Operators and School Personnel.
- Georgia Department of Public Health Certificate of Immunization (3231) (REV. 07/2020)
- Immunization Schedules for Health Care Providers
- Summary of Recommendations for Childhood Immunization
- "Hop to It!" / Spanish -Childhood and adolescent immunization schedule
- Vaccines for Teens Teaching Sheet / Spanish -A teaching sheet describing 7 vaccinations especially recommended for adolescents.
- Give 'Em Your Best Shot Brochure / Hay que Vacunarlos!
- New 7th Grade Immunization Requirements- Parent Flyer / Spanish
- New 7th Grade Immunization Requirements- Parent Teaching Sheet / Spanish
- Guide For School Nurses & Public Health Nurses
- MCV4 Parent Letter ( English / Spanish )
- MCV4 Poster (REV. 2021) / Spanish (REV. 2021)
- Form 3184-Request for Immunization Forms