Schools and Childcare
Rules and Regulations:
The Georgia Department of Public Health passed rules and regulations affecting all children entering schools and childcare facilities.
- (form 3231)
- -Official Georgia Code Related to Immunizations
Click on links, type in section number, and select full-text button below the search field to view each of these code sections.
- Section 20-2-771 - Requirements for Attendance at Child Care/School Facilities and Certification of Immunizations
- Section 49-4-182 & Section 49-4-183 - Immunization Requirements for the Georgia Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Program
- Section 31-12-3.1 - Immunization Registry Law
Forms and Brochures
- Notifiable Disease Reporting
- - Immunization Guidelines for Child Care Facility Operators and School Personnel.
- Immunization Schedules for Health Care Providers
- -Childhood and adolescent immunization schedule
- / -A teaching sheet describing 7 vaccinations especially recommended for adolescents.
- New 7th Grade Immunization Requirements- -
- MCV4 Parent Letter ( / )
- / (NEW 2021)