Serodia- TP-PA is a qualitative gelatin particle agglutination assay intended to be used for the detection of Treponema Pallidum antibodies in human serum as an aid in the diagnosis of syphilis.
Treponemal Particle Agglutination (IgG, IgM)
Collect in gold top SST tube, centrifuge.
Collect in tiger top SST tube, centrifuge.
Serum separated from the clot can be maintained at refrigerated temperature (2-8°C) during transit for no more than three days after collection.
Serum separated from the clot can be stored frozen (-20°C or colder) and shipped with dry ice.
Acceptable Specimen Type(s)
- GPHL Apollo Web Portal
- For manual orders, download the
- Minimally Reactive
- Missing written testing requisition form
- Missing minimum of 2 patient identifiers
- Improper labeling
- Improper storage/transport of specimen
- No specimen received (empty collection tube).
- Wrong specimen type
- Specimen damaged, broken, or leaking upon arrival
5-7 business days
24312-1 (Order code: 1640)