The DiaSorin LIAISON VZV IgG uses Chemiluminescent Immunoassay (CLIA) technology on the LIAISON analyzer family for the qualitative detection of specific IgG antibodies to varicella-zoster virus (VZV) in human serum.
- Immunology (GPHL)
- Serology (WPHL)
Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA)
Collect in gold top SST tube, centrifuge.
Collect in tiger top SST tube, centrifuge.
Serum separated from the clot can be maintained at refrigerated temperature (2-8°C) during transit for no more than seven days after collection.
Serum separated from the clot should be dispensed in aliquots, stored frozen (-20°C or colder) and shipped with dry ice.
Acceptable Specimen Type(s)
- GPHL Apollo Web Portal
- For manual orders, download the
- Not detected
- Improper specimen labeling
- Missing testing requisition
- Missing minimum of 2 patient identifiers
- Discrepancy between patient name on the specimen and requisition form
- Specimen damaged, broken, or leaked in transit
- Specimen grossly hemolyzed or lipemic
- Specimen contains particulate matter or microbial contamination
- Plasma Samples
- Specimens over 7 days old.
5-7 business days – CLIA
19162-7 (Order code: 15400 Decatur, W15400 Waycross)