The LIAISON Mumps IgG Assay uses chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) technology on the LIAISON analyzer family for the qualitative determination of IgG antibodies to mumps virus in human serum.
- Immunology (IgG detection) GPHL
- Serology (IgG detection) WPHL
Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA)
Collect in gold top SST tube, centrifuge.
Collect in tiger top SST tube, centrifuge.
Serum separated from the clot can be maintained at refrigerated temperature (2-8°C) during transit for no more than nine days after collection.
Serum separated from the clot can be aliquoted, stored frozen (-20°C or colder) and shipped with dry ice.
Acceptable Specimen Type(s)
- GPHL Apollo Web Portal
- For manual orders, download the
- Missing testing requisition form
- Missing minimum of 2 patient identifiers
- Improper labeling
- Improper storage/transport of specimen
- No specimen received (empty collection tube).
- Wrong specimen type
- Specimen damaged, broken, or leaked in transit
- Specimen grossly hemolyzed, lipemic, turbid, or contaminated
- Plasma Samples
- Specimens over 9 days old
5-7 business days
22415-4 (Order code: 15550 Decatur, W15550 Waycross)