1. Get continuing education
Installers = 8 hrs; Pumpers = 6 hrs
GOWA - Georgia Onsite Wastewater Association or call 706-407-2552.
For Portable Sanitation ONLY companies (no pumping of septic tanks), only one pumper in the company needs to get continuing education.
2. Pay the State COMPANY Certification Renewal Fee
2024 Certification COMPANY Renewal Fees due 2/28/24
* It is NOT a fee per individual
* You can't pay the renewal fee until 1/1/24
* $100 late fee if paid after 2/28/24
Installer Company: $400 ($500 if renewing late)
Pumper Company: $400 ($500 if renewing late)
Installing AND Pumping Company: $800 ($900 if renewing late)
Portable Sanitation Pumping Only Company: $300 ($400 if renewing late)
3. If pumping, renew your County pumper permit.
Contact yourto schedule a truck inspection and manifest review.
Already expired and trying to renew late? Check out our certification flow chart to determine your requirements.
By making a renewal payment and renewing your certification as a DPH Environmental Health Septic Tank Installing or Pumping Company, you agree to the following statements:
- I nor my employees have violated any of the Department’s Rules and Regulations governing Onsite Sewage Management Systems, Chapter 511-3-1 during the last renewal period.
- I nor my employees have received a criminal conviction or have have any pending criminal charges related to on-site services.
- I further understand that the company will be held accountable for all violations committed by its employees.