The Liaison XL Rubella IgG uses chemiluminescent immunoassay (CLIA) technology on the Liaison XL analyzer family for the qualitative determination of IgG antibodies to rubella virus in human serum specimens.
- Immunology GPHL
- Serology WPHL
Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA)
Collect in gold top SST tube, centrifuge.
Collect in tiger top SST tube, centrifuge.
Serum separated from the clot can be maintained at ambient temperature (2-30°C) during transit for no more than three days after collection.
Serum separated from the clot should be dispensed in aliquots, stored frozen (-20°C or colder) and shipped with dry ice.
Acceptable Specimen Type(s)
- GPHL Apollo Web Portal
- For manual orders, download the
- Missing testing requisition
- Missing minimum of 2 patient identifiers
- Improper labeling
- Improper storage/transport of specimen
- No specimen received (empty collection tube).
- Wrong specimen type
- Specimen damaged, broken, or leaking upon arrival
- Specimen grossly hemolyzed, lipemic, turbid, or contaminated
- Plasma Samples
- Specimen over 7 days old
Lipemic, Hemolyzed, Icteric, Microbial growth, or contaminated specimens
5-7 business days
25514-1 (Order code: W15100, 15100)