The Georgia asthma surveillance system uses population-based data sources to monitor trends of asthma and to describe the physical and economic burden of asthma on Georgia's population.
- Please refer to the Georgia Asthma Control Program for additional information.
- To collect information on prevalence, hospitalization, mortality, and risk for asthma in Georgia.
- To produce reports describing the burden of asthma for the public and health care professionals.
- To provide information to develop asthma management programs and evaluate the effectiveness of the programs.
- To improve the quality of life of Georgians with asthma and reduce the burden of asthma in Georgia.
2020 Data Summary: Adult Asthma
2020 Data Summary: Asthma in Children
2018 Data Summary: Adult Asthma
2018 Data Summary: Asthma in Children
2017 Data Summary: Adult Asthma
2017 Data Summary: Asthma in Children
2016 Data Summary: Adult Asthma
2016 Data Summary: Asthma in Children
2015 Data Summary: Adult Asthma
2015 Data Summary: Asthma in Children
2013-2015 Asthma Call Back Survey Data Summary
2012 Asthma Surveillance Report
2010 Asthma and Secondary Smoke
2008 Asthma and Secondhand Smoke
2007 Asthma and Secondhand Smoke
Info Graphic: Asthma Among Children, for Healthcare Providers
Page last update 1/22/2021