The FDA approved the first COVID-19 vaccine, Pfizer-BioNTech, for individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine continues under EUA for individuals 12 - 15 years of age and for a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.
Georgia Department of Public Health
- COVID vaccines are effective at protecting you from getting sick.
- Based on what we know about COVID vaccines, people who have been fully vaccinated can do things that they had stopped doing because of the pandemic.
For more information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html
Wear a Mask
- Wear a mask to protect you and others
- Cover your nose and mouth
Wash Your Hands
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Maintain at least 6 feet of distance when possible
- Choose safe social activities