Me and My Family
These sites contain information pertinent to adult health issues and immunizations, especially influenza and pneumonia.
- Adult Immunization Schedule
- Georgia Adult Immunization Coalition -Contains information for healthcare providers and consumers, including a search tool to find immunization sites by county or zip code.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services -Consumer information on these programs including coverage, regulations, and forms.
- Immunization Action Coalition -Provides extensive information on vaccines and the diseases they prevent, including photos, videos, statistics, state laws and safety information.
- / -Georgia Immunization Program brochure summarizing adult immunizations and vaccine-preventable disease facts.
- -Article from the American Journal of Medicine describing why adults fail to receive recommended immunizations.
- -An issue brief from Trust For America’s Health, the Infectious Diseases Society of America, and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Georgia Immunization Coalition
Page Last Updated 04/26/2021