Health Department Vaccine Scheduling Resource Line
Monday – Friday 8 AM – 7 PM ET
Saturday – Sunday 8 AM – 1:30 PM ET
"Languages other than English available."
Stay Up to Date with COVID-19 Vaccines Including Boosters
What You Need to Know
- CDC recommends everyone stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccination, including all primary series doses and boosters for their age group:
- People ages 6 months through 4 years should get all COVID-19 primary series doses.
- People ages 5 years and older should get all primary series doses, and the booster dose recommended for them by CDC, if eligible.
- People ages 5 years to 11 years are currently recommended to get the original (monovalent) booster.
- People ages 12 years and older are recommended to receive one updated Pfizer or Moderna (bivalent) booster.
- This includes people who have received all primary series doses and people who have previously received one or more original (monovalent) boosters.
- At this time, people aged 12 years to 17 years can only receive the updated Pfizer bivalent booster.
- Getting a COVID-19 vaccine after you recover from COVID-19 infection provides added protection against COVID-19.
- People who are moderately or severely immunocompromised have different recommendations for COVID-19 vaccines, including boosters.
- COVID-19 vaccine and booster recommendations may be updated as CDC continues to monitor the latest data.