- "Hop to It!" / Spanish -childhood and adolescent immunization schedule
- "GRITS---Keeping Georgians Healthy" -information on how the immunization registry helps families and the state of Georgia stay healthy.
- Give 'Em Your Best Shot / Hay que Vacunarlos! - general information on vaccines, forms for school, and on the diseases vaccines prevent.
- Immunize Georgia Newsletter - provides up-to-date information on vaccine-related issues.
- Parent Teaching Sheet / Spanish
- Parent Flyer / Spanish
- Immunization Action Coalition (IAC) -Provides extensive information on vaccines and the diseases they prevent, including photos, videos, statistics, state laws, and safety information.
- CDC Childhood Immunization Scheduler -Get a vaccination schedule for your children, based on their birthdates
- Parents Guide to Childhood Immunizations -Print your own copy of this guide or send for a free copy
- CDC Quick Reference Vaccines Chart -Quick reference to routinely available vaccines, including frequently asked questions and side effects of vaccines
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta -Among immunization topics, other everyday illnesses tips can be found
- U. S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) -Comprehensive information about immunizations, including recommendations, laws, registries, and safety.
Parent’s Guide to Kids’ Vaccines
FDA Consumer Health Information pamphlet
Page Last Updated 1/3/2023