Babies Can't Wait
Babies Can't Wait:
Babies Can’t Wait (BCW) is Georgia’s early intervention program that offers a variety of coordinated services for infants and toddlers with special needs, from birth to three years-of-age and their families. The purpose of BCW is to:
- Provide early identification and screening of children with developmental delays and chronic health conditions.
- Improve the developmental potential of infants and toddlers birth to age three, with developmental or chronic health conditions.
- Support family members and caregivers to enhance children's learning and development through everyday learning opportunities
Download the BCW Program Brochure (PDF - English and Spanish)
TO APPLY for SERVICES:
Referrals to BCW can be made by phone, email, fax, letter, or in person. Find a BCW program in your county using the Children With Special Needs Coordinator Locator
Steps to complete a referral:
- Complete the Children 1st Screening and Referral Form (PDF Form).
- Submit form to the local BCW office that serves the county where the family resides. Find your office through the Children With Special Needs Coordinator Locator
- Or call your local BCW office and they can take the referral by phone.
Disclaimer: Parental consent is not required to make a referral. Referral sources are encouraged to talk with the parents before referring a child to BCW.
Page last updated 3/30/2020