Babies Can't Wait
Babies Can't Wait:
Babies Can’t Wait (BCW) is Georgia’s early intervention program that offers a variety of coordinated services for infants and toddlers with special needs, from birth to three years-of-age and their families. Part C early intervention builds on and provides supports and resources to assist family members and caregivers to enhance children's learning and development through everyday learning opportunities.
The purpose of BCW is to:
- Provide early identification and screening of children with developmental delays and chronic health conditions.
- Improve the developmental potential of infants and toddlers birth to age three, with developmental or chronic health conditions.
- Support family members and caregivers to enhance children's learning and development through everyday learning opportunities
Download the(PDF - English and Spanish)
TO APPLY for SERVICES:
Referrals to BCW can be made by phone, email, fax, letter, or in person. Find a BCW program in your county using the Children With Special Needs Coordinator Locator
Steps to complete a referral:
- Complete the (PDF Form).
- Submit form to the local BCW office that serves the county where the family resides. Find your office through the Children With Special Needs Coordinator Locator
- Or call your local BCW office and they can take the referral by phone.
Disclaimer: Parental consent is not required to make a referral, however, referral sources are encouraged to talk with the parents before referring a child to BCW.
Page last updated 12/23/2020