Explore Your Options
There is power in planning when to have a family. The Georgia Department of Public Health’s Family Planning program offers reproductive health care services designed to provide women support with: planning when to have children, reducing unintended pregnancies, determining effective birth control methods and improving family wellbeing. Explore your options by contacting your local public health department.
Explore your options:
- Birth control services: Long-Acting Reversible Contraceptives (LARCs) including implants and IUDs, three-month injections, oral contraceptive pills, the ring, condoms and emergency contraception
- STD and HIV screening, testing and treatment
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Preconceptual health counseling and pregnancy planning
- Cervical and breast cancer screening
- Women’s preventive health exams
- Health education and counseling
- Abstinence education
*There is a sliding scale cost for services.
Page last updated 12/6/2022.