BCW Available Services
"Use the Provider Lookup to verify affiliation with the Babies Can't Wait program"
Babies Can’t Wait Services
- Multidisciplinary evaluation and assessments to determine eligibility and the scope of services needed (at no cost to family).
- Service coordination that assists the family and other professionals in developing a plan to enhance the child's development (at no cost to family).
- Access to early intervention services identified in the child's Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP).
- Funds are available, based on a sliding fee scale, to assist families who are determined by the local BCW program to be unable to pay.
Available services are listed below
- Evaluations and assessments
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Psychological services
- Service Coordination
- Special instruction
- Speech-language therapy
- Behavioral Intervention
- Social Work/Counseling
BCW is seeking to establish contracts with Service Coordinators, therapists and Special Instructors.
For questions related to the BCW service provider contract process call (888) 651-8224.
For more information about BCW policies for service providers please review the BCW Policy Manual (PDF Document)
Page last updated 11/27/2019