- GA Newborn Screening Brochure - English & Spanish
- Blood Screening Insert - English & Spanish
- Krabbe Insert - English & Spanish
- EHDI Hearing Guide
- EHDI Hearing Resources
- Forms and Blood Collection
- Specimen Collection and Submission
- Children 1st Screening and Referral Form
- CCHD Training Presentation
Contains information regarding specific disorders as well as state-specific information.
Contains information regarding specific disorders.
A parent resource on Newborn Screening provides information for parents including disease descriptions, information regarding screening in other states, a resource library, family stories, and more.
A global, nonprofit, standards-developing organization that promotes the development and use of voluntary consensus standards and guidelines within the healthcare community.
Contains newborn screening fact sheets and other policy statements.
Provides newborn screening and genetics information and resources to benefit health professionals, the public health community, consumers, and government officials.
A genetics information resource for healthcare providers and parents.
A federation of non-profit voluntary health organizations dedicated to helping people with rare diseases and assisting the organizations that serve them. NORD provides a database of over 1,000 rare disorders and their support groups.
Cystic Fibrosis Resources
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Emory Cystic Fibrosis Center
- Augusta University Cystic Fibrosis Care Center
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation: Georgia Chapter
Georgia Public Health Laboratory
The information site for patients and physicians regarding laboratory testing and clinical genetic services offered through the Department of Human Genetics at Emory University.
The website for a multi-state collaborative project that addresses the financial, ethical, legal, and social issues (FELSI) surrounding the use of MS/MS (tandem mass spectrometry) for neonatal metabolic screening.
Sickle Cell Resources
Provides sickle cell patient and professional education, news, research updates, and worldwide sickle cell resources.
Provides information regarding the clinical, laboratory, and research services offered by the center.
Contains hemoglobin fact sheets and information regarding services offered by the Foundation.
- PKU Connect
- The MAGIC Foundation for Children's Growth (MAGIC)
- MSUD Support Group
- Parents of Galactosemic Children
- Fatty Oxidation Disorder (FOD) Family Support Group
- CAH Research, Education, and Support Foundation (CARES)
- Sickle Cell Foundation of Georgia
- National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD)
Provides general information about CCHD and Newborn Screening.
Children’s Heart Foundation (National)
Helps raise money to fund CCHD research as well as advocate for important CHD issues.
Aids in fundraising for CHD research, advocating for Georgia heart families and promoting CHD awareness throughout the state.
Provides educational information and resources regarding CCHDs.
Provides support, education, and resources to those with CCHDs.
Page last updated 11/27/2019