Resources for EMS Continuing Education
Attendee Import File for classes with more than 25 participants
- Imports will be accepted for classes with more than 25 participants
- Only one course approval number per import
- Columns to complete:
- Training_Number (MANDATORY) - this is the OEMS Approval Number that has been assiged
- Provider_License_Number (MANDATORY) - this is the primary license number listed on the attendee's profile on LMS
- Registered_Date (not required but recommended)
- Completed_Date (MANDATORY)
- Attendee_Status (MANDATORY) - options to use (do not use quotation marks):
- “CE: Complete” – to be selected when the respective student completed all the course objectives, exams and skills checkoffs (if appropriate), and met the minimum attendance requirement specified in this policy.
- “CE: Did not attend” – to be selected when the respective student did not show up for the course at all, did not complete the course objectives, or did not meet the minimum attendance requirements specified in this policy.
- Send the completed spreadsheet to Brandin Gillman-Clark at [email protected]