Coverdell Acute Stroke ECHO
Georgia Coverdell Acute Stroke ECHO provides a virtual community learning platform for providers and first responders to access stroke specialist(s), discuss challenging cases, barriers and solutions to improve the stroke system of care in Georgia.
ECHO sessions are bi-monthly, and typically on the second Monday, from 12 pm-1 pm (EST).
If you are interested in joining this or any other DPH ECHO, please visit https://forms.gle/RRGh6AF1zj9D9TMN7.
Georgia Coverdell Acute Stroke Registry ECHO Team:
- Rana Bayakly, MPH, Georgia Coverdell Acute Stroke Registry, Principal Investigator, Georgia DPH
- Denys Fluitt, MPA, GCASR Program Coordinator, Georgia DPH
- Teri Newsome, RN, BBLSS, GCASR, In-hospital Stroke Coordinator, Georgia DPH
DPH Hub ECHO Team
- Suleima Salgado, MBA - Director of Telemedicine & State ECHO Program Manager
- Jackie Woodard - Project ECHO Coordinator and Telemedicine Special Projects Coordinator
To ECHO is to expand your understanding, so if you need more information, please email us at [email protected].
If you would like to present a case in an upcoming session, please complete a case presentation form:
HIPAA Compliance: All patient information will be de-identified for presentation during sessions. To ensure HIPAA compliance during patient presentations, please identify your patient(s) only by their assigned ECHO ID.