Links for Medics
Generating New License Cards for Existing Medics/Instructors
Currently licensed medics and instructors who wish to generate a new license card may generate those at any time on LMS with the following steps:
- Go to www.mygemsis.org/lms and login (use steps below under Account Access for Existing Medics)
- Click on Applications, and then click on either the “Generate Medic License Card and Email” or “Generate Instructor License Card and Email”
- The user will receive an email with the card and the document will be available on the LMS under “My Account”, and then “Documents”
Applications for New Licenses, Demographic Changes, Etc.
To apply for a new medic or instructor license, submit demographic changes (name, address, SSN, DOB, etc) renew your license, or add CEUs to your profile, follow these steps:
- Go to www.mygemsis.org/lms and login (see instructions above on how to create an account or find your username if you are already a licensed medic)
- Click on Applications (if you are on a small screen like a phone, you will need to click on the menu button with 4 lines at the top left first)
- Under available applications, you will see the applications that you are eligible for - find the one that you need and click Apply Now.
- Follow the instructions on the application and submit any required documentation, including any legal documents for name changes, errors with SSN/DOB, etc.
Renew EMS License with LMS
Effective October 1, 2019, all individual EMS licensees with a license expiring on 3/31/2020 or after are required to use the Georgia EMS License Management System (LMS) for license renewals. Paper applications will no longer be accepted.
For information on how to access the Georgia EMS LMS, click HERE.
Page last updated 10/9/2019