New Authorized Agent Instructions
If your agency needs to designate a new Authorized Agent but you do not have access to the Georgia EMS License Management System, please follow the following instructions:
- Step 1: Is the new Authorized Agent a licensee of the Department (EMS provider or instructor) or already have a login to LMS?
- YES - you will need to provide us the username/email of the person and if they are a licensee, we need their license number
- NO - they need to sign up for a new account (Go to www.mygemsis.org/lms and click on Create Account), and you will need to provide us with their name and LMS username
- Step 2: Submit the following documents/information to email@example.com
- A completed and notarized Authorized Agent Designation form (Click ) for each Authorized Agent
- A completed and notarized Verification of Lawful U.S. Residency form (Click ) for each Authorized Agent
- A clear scanned copy of the secure and verifiable document that was shown to the notary public for each Authorized Agent (Click for a list of acceptable documents)
- LMS username and email of the new Authorized Agent
- Step 3: The Authorized Agent, once approved will receive an email from LMS that they have been added as an Authorized Agent for the Agency - the email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org
This process should NOT be used to add additional Authorized Agents when one Authorized Agent already has access - if you need to add additional Authorized Agents, the current Authorized Agent must complete the Add an Authorized Agent form.