Cancer Registry ECHO
Georgia Cancer Registry ECHO provides a virtual community learning platform for cancer abstractors to access central cancer registry experts, discuss challenging cases, and update coding guidelines to improve accurate, complete, and timely cancer reporting in Georgia.
ECHO sessions are bi-monthly and typically on the fourth Tuesday, from 12 pm-1:30 pm (EST).
If you are interested in joining this or any other DPH ECHO, please visit https://forms.gle/RRGh6AF1zj9D9TMN7.
Georgia Cancer Registry ECHO Team:
- Robin Billet, BA, CTR Region 2 Cancer Registry Coordinator, Georgia Center for Cancer Statistics (GCCS)
- Debbie Chambers, CTR Region 3 Cancer Registry Coordinator, Georgia DPH
- Rana Bayakly, MPH, Georgia Cancer Registry Director, Georgia DPH
DPH Hub ECHO Team
- Suleima Salgado, MBA - Director of Telemedicine & State ECHO Program Manager
- Jackie Woodard - Project ECHO Coordinator and Telemedicine Special Projects Coordinator
To ECHO is to expand your understanding, so if you need more information, please email us at [email protected].
If you would like to present a case in an upcoming session, please complete a case presentation form:
- Cancer Case Presentation Form (tbd)
HIPAA Compliance: All patient information will be de-identified for presentation during sessions. To ensure HIPAA compliance during patient presentations, please identify your patient(s) only by their assigned ECHO ID.