Trauma Registry Data Downloads Dates
Trauma registry downloads are imported into the DPH OEMST Georgia Trauma Patient Registry at https://www.mygemsis.org/pr. Direct data entry users enter trauma data directly into the central site; therefore, no downloading is necessary. Effective 11/28/2022, download due dates are aligned with the GQIP, TQIP, and NTDB calls for data on the first of the month.
Data Date Range Due Date* January 1, 2023 – March 31, 2023 June 30, 2023 January 1, 2023 – June 30, 2023 September 30, 2023 January 1, 2023 – September 30, 2023 December 23, 2023 January 1, 2023 – December 31, 2023
Final Calendar Year 2023 download
March 1, 2024 January 1, 2024 – March 31, 2024 June 1, 2024
Trauma Program Reports (OTCPE / OBCPE) Dates
** All quarterly OTCPE and OBCPE reports are due on the 15th per the table below. The online form on the License Management System at https://www.mygemsis.org/lms will close at the end of the month allowing for a grace period of 10 business days past the due date.
Quarter Trauma Program Activity Date Range Registry Data Date Range Due Date
Quarterly Trauma Program Report
1st 07/01/2023 - 09/30/2023 04/01/2023 - 06/30/2023 10/15/2023 2nd 10/01/2023 - 12/31/2023 07/01/2023 - 09/30/2023 01/15/2024 3rd 01/01/2024 - 03/31/2024 10/01/2023 - 12/31/2023 04/15/2024
4th Quarter Trauma Program and Annual Report
4th - Program Activities 04/01/2024 - 06/30/2024 01/01/2024 - 03/31/2024 07/15/2024 4th Quarter Annual Report
07/01/2023 - 6/30/2024
- All facilities follow the download schedule above.
- All trauma registry data must be validated using the software validation rules and NTDB/TQIP tools prior to completing the records.
- All facilities use QA and IRR processes to verify the quality of their data before downloading data to the central site.
- ESO DI trauma registry users enter data into the vendor software. Trauma registry records meeting the Georgia Trauma Criteria must be validated, closed, and include the State box = Yes. Users import the ESO DI registry file into the Georgia Trauma Patient Registry and verify the submission was successful.
- Revised: 05/17/2023, 02/01/2023, 11/28/2022, 7/1/2022, 7/19/2021, 9/30/2020, 08/18/2020
Georgia Trauma Annual Report 2020
Theis a demographic epidemiological analysis of the Georgia Trauma Registry data for the year 2020 based on data downloaded on Oct 1, 2021.
2022 - 2023 Georgia Trauma Registry Data Dictionary
This dictionary serves as the required data fields and definition requirements referred to as Georgia Trauma Data Standard (GTDS) for use by a Georgia designated trauma center with 2023 admitted trauma patients.
The Office of EMS and Trauma is the state regulatory program for the designation of Georgia Trauma Centers and administration of the Georgia Trauma System. This page provides resources for current (and future) designated Trauma Centers.
|Trauma Program Contact||Contact Information|
|April Moss, Deputy Director, Systems of Care||[email protected], Cell:404-998-1340|
|Marie Probst, State Trauma Registrar||[email protected], Cell: 404-291-3130|
|Danlin Luo, Trauma Epidemiologist||[email protected], Cell: 404-463-4060|
|DPH Trauma Program||[email protected]|
Trauma Program Address:
Georgia Department of Public Health
Office of EMS and Trauma
Attn: April Moss
1680 Phoenix Blvd, Ste 200
Atlanta, Georgia 30349
FY2023 Quarterly Trauma Registry Data and Trauma Program Reports (OTCPE)
Page last updated 2/5/2023