Trauma Registry Data Downloads
2022 Data Date Range Due Date* January 1, 2022 – September 30, 2022 December 30, 2022 January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022
Final Calendar Year 2022 download
March 31, 2023 2023 Data Date Range Due Date* January 1, 2023 – March 31, 2023 June 1, 2023 January 1, 2023 – June 30, 2023 September 1, 2023 January 1, 2023 – September 30, 2023 December 1, 2023 January 1, 2023 – December 31, 2023 March 1, 2024
Trauma Program Reports (OTCPE / OBCPE)
** All quarterly OTCPE and OBCPE reports are due on the 15th per the table below. The online License Management System form will close at the end of the month allowing for a grace period of 10 business days past the due date.
Quarter Trauma Program Activity Date Range Registry Data Date Range Due Date
Quarterly Trauma Program Report
1st 07/01/2022 - 09/30/2022 04/01/2022 - 06/30/2022 10/15/2022 2nd 10/01/2022 - 12/31/2022 07/01/2022 - 09/30/2022 01/15/2023 3rd 01/01/2023 - 03/31/2023 10/01/2022 - 12/31/2022 04/15/2023
4th Quarter Trauma Program and Annual Report
4th - Program Activities 04/01/2023 - 06/30/2023 01/01/2023 - 03/31/2023 07/15/2023 4th Quarter Annual Report
07/01/2022 - 6/30/2023
- All facilities follow the download schedule above.
- All trauma registry data must be validated using the software validation rules and NTDB/TQIP tools prior to completing the records.
- All facilities use QA and IRR processes to verify the quality of their data before downloading data to the central site.
- The Georgia Trauma Patient Registry central site is accessible at https://www.mygemsis.org//pr .
- Hospitals that utilize Georgia Trauma Patient Registry as direct entry of trauma data, no downloading is necessary.
- ESO DI trauma registry users enter data into the vendor software. Trauma registry records meeting the Georgia Trauma Criteria must be validated, closed, and include the State box = Yes. Users upload the download file to the Georgia Trauma Patient Registry, correct errors, and verify the submission was successful.
- Revised: 7/1/2022, 7/19/2021, 9/30/2020, 08/18/2020
2022 Georgia Trauma Registry Data Dictionary
The dictionary serves as the required data fields and definition requirements referred to as Georgia Trauma Data Standard (GTDS) for use by a Georgia designated trauma center with 2022 admitted trauma patients. The dictionary is to be used in conjunction with the National Trauma Data Standard (NTDS) data dictionary.
The Office of EMS and Trauma is the state regulatory program for the designation of Georgia Trauma Centers and administration of the Georgia Trauma System. This page provides resources for current (and future) designated Trauma Centers.
|Trauma Program Contact||Contact Information|
|Renee Morgan, Trauma Program Manager||[email protected], Cell:404-569-3119|
|Marie Probst, State Trauma Registrar||[email protected], Cell: 404-291-3130|
|Danlin Luo, Trauma Epidemiologist||[email protected], Cell: 404-463-4060|
|DPH Trauma Program||[email protected]|
Trauma Program Address:
Georgia Department of Public Health
Office of EMS and Trauma
Attn: Renee Morgan
1680 Phoenix Blvd, Ste 200
Atlanta, Georgia 30349
FY2023 Quarterly Trauma Registry Data and Trauma Program Reports (OTCPE)
Page last updated 12/13/2022