Required EMS Trainings
National Traffic Incident Management (TIM) Training
- All currently licensed medics will be required to complete this free training online or in a classroom and will have until 3/31/2021 or 3/31/2022 to complete this training depending on their expiration date.
- This is a “one and done” class. If a medic has already completed this training, they will not need to complete the training again.
- Licensees will need to maintain verification records of this training. You will be required to submit this during your 2021 or 2022 renewal cycle.
Initial EMS Education Programs:
- All initial EMS education classes starting on or after January 1, 2019, will be required to include this training (online or classroom) as part of successful course completion for their students.
- The student will only need to complete the training once during an initial education course.
Classroom: https://timetaskforce.com/learning-center/training-opportunities/ or Email: [email protected]
Page last updated 1/11/2021